ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation
ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement Information Security Controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002. During this training course, you will be able to understand how ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 are related to ISO/IEC 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO/IEC 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management and Information Security Controls
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of an Information Security Management System and Information Security Controls
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
- Understand the implementation of Information Security Controls in accordance with ISO/IEC 27002
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation of Information Security Controls
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27002 and Information Security Management SystemDay 2: ISO/IEC 27002 Controls and Certificate Exam
- The “PECB ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Information Security ManagementDomain 2: Information Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below.The certificate requirements for the ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation are:
Designation Exam Professional experience MS audit/assessment experience ISCMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation Pass the PECB ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation exam None None None Signing of the PECB Code of Ethics
- Certificate and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free