ISO/TS 22317 (BIA) Foundation
Business Impact Analysis (BIA) is essential for building a Business Continuity Management program across the organization. All companies are exposed to incidents or unintended events that can have various negative consequences, including productivity paralysis, economic losses, bad corporate reputation or loss of sensitive and confidential data.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Business Impact Analysis (BIA) is essential for building a Business Continuity Management program across the organization. All companies are exposed to incidents or unintended events that can have various negative consequences, including productivity paralysis, economic losses, bad corporate reputation or loss of sensitive and confidential data. To minimize these risks in case they materialize, the organization needs to identify the most obvious threats and the impact they would have in the organization. ISO/TS 22317 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements necessary to perform a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) process. During this training course, you will be able to learn and understand the BIA model, including the methodology, tools, and approaches used to complete an in-depth Business Impact Analysis.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/TS 22317 Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity Management
- Understand the elements and components of a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) process
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/TS 22317, ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to perform a Business Impact Analysis process
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/TS 22317 and overview of Business Impact AnalysisDay 2: Performance, process monitoring and review of Business Impact Analysis and Certificate Exam
- The “PECB ISO/TS 22317 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Business Impact Analysis (BIA)Domain 2: BIA tools and techniques
Domain 3: Role of the BIA in the Business Continuity Management lifecycle
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below.
The certificate requirements for the ISO 22317 Foundation are:
Designation Exam Professional experience BIAMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/TS 22317 Foundation Pass the PECB ISO/TS 22317 Foundation exam None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- Certificate and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free