ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation
& Free Shipping
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The rise of cyberspace during the digital revolution consequentially gave birth to cyber threats and cybersecurity. The ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation training course introduces the main concepts and requirements of a cybersecurity program, including stakeholders in cyberspace, attack mechanisms, and information sharing and coordination.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation” certificate, which demonstrates your knowledge of the fundamental concepts, principles, and techniques of cybersecurity.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in cybersecurity and information security
- Individuals interested in the field of cybersecurity
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity
- Understand the basic concepts and principles of cybersecurity
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27032, NIST cybersecurity framework, and other standards and frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used in cybersecurity
- The training course includes exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, and examples of cybersecurity best practices.
- The participants are encouraged to communicate with each other and engage in discussions when completing quizzes and exercises.
- The structure of the quizzes is similar to that of the certificate exam.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27032 and fundamental cybersecurity principles and conceptsDay 2: Cybersecurity program and certificate exam
- The “PECB ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:Domain 1: Fundamental cybersecurity principles and concepts
Domain 2: Cybersecurity program
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below.The certificate requirements for the ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation are:
Designation Exam Professional experience CSMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation Pass the PECB ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation exam None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- Certificate and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial exam for free.