ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation
ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation training allows you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Information Security Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 27001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of ISMS, including ISMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants seeking to know more about information security
- Professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS
- Individuals engaged in or responsible for information security activities in their organization
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in information security
Describe the main information security management concepts, principles, and definitions
Explain the main ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an information security management system (ISMS)
Identify approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
- Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001Day 2: Information Security Management System requirements and Certificate Exam
- The “PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)Domain 2: Information Security Management System (ISMS)For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
- First, a candidate needs to complete the PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation training course. Then, they need to take the exam and after successfully passing the exam, candidates will be able to apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation” certificate. This is an entry-level credential.There are no prerequisites on professional or management system project experience required. Thus, following the training course, passing the exam and applying for the certificate are the only certificate program requisites that certificate holders shall meet before obtaining the certificate.For more information, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.The certificate requirements for the ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation are:
Designation Training Course Exam Professional experience MS audit/assessment experience ISMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Complete the PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training Course Pass the PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation exam None None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- Certificate and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free